ELM Design World Services and Solutions
ELM Design World offers a range of quality professional website design and redesign services for every budget. We have developed websites for a variety of clients including individuals, non-profit organizations, and small- to medium-sized businesses. We take particular pride in our outstanding customer service and project management skills.
We'll work with you to define your business objectives and build a unique web site that will both drive great results and reflect the character of your organization. ELM Design World will provide you with a fixed-price quote after thoroughly discussing your needs with you – no nasty surprises! And best of all, we offer incredibly fast turnaround times.
Web site creation, redesign, and upgrades options include:
- Content management systems (CMS)
- Copy editing
- Custom software development and/or integration
- Database design and/or integration
- Shopping carts
- Online credit card payments
- Online donations
- Paypal integration
- Email subscriptions, mailing lists, and newsletters
- Forums, Bulletin Boards, and Message Boards
- Image galleries and slideshows
- Image manipulation and customization
- Interactive forms
- Multimedia integration
- Password-protected areas and portals
- Photo scanning or digital photography
- Stock photo search
Web site health checks:
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) – enable search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing to recognize the relevance of your website to the searcher. Among other things, good SEO involves identifying and targeting your potential customers and aligning your website with their needs. SEO is both an art and a science, combining the latest professional web design techniques and adherence to the ever-changing guidelines set by the major search engines.
- User optimization – similar to SEO, User Optimization ensures that the needs and habits of users are considered. It involves thoroughly understanding who your site is trying to reach, and how to deliver to your visitors exactly what they need to know about your products or services, and what will motivate users to take action. An effective website design pays close attention to such concepts as the psychology of color, ease of user navigation, and overall effectiveness as it relates to presentation and access to content. Implementing these concepts can provide a satisfying and engaging user experience that drives strong results.
- Site repair – fix broken links, disorganized site, awkward navigation, etc.
- Accessibility – we keep up-to-date with all the latest developments in Internet technology. To ensure maximum accessibility, all of our sites are designed to work with the latest generation of browsers. If you have special accessibility requirements, we are happy to accommodate them.
Domain, Hosting and Email
- Domain – registration, including name selection consultancy
- Hosting – a trustworthy, reliable web host is vital to the success of your online business. We work in partnership with reputable web hosts to supply powerful, reliable hosting.
- Email – setup and integration
A website is never "finished" -- if it is to continue to attract visitors it must be kept fresh and up-to-date. For that reason, ELM Design World can maintain an ongoing relationship with our clients -- we don't just deliver a site and then walk away. Regular maintenance work is just as important to us as creating brand new sites, and we always include details of how the site is to be maintained -- by us or by the client -- in our initial specification.
If you're dissatisfied with your static website, or tired of having to contact your web designer every time you want to add some fresh information to your site, we can help. The choice is yours: we can take care of all site maintenance on your behalf, or we can convert your website to allow you to take control of day-to-day updates yourself, without needing any special knowledge of web technology.
Monthly retainers are available for companies that have complex or changing web site needs. ELM Design World will provide details after we’ve assessed your needs.
If your web presence needs to be updated but you don't know where to begin, or if your organization’s changing needs call for some technical expertise, why not consider ELM Design World’s expert web consultancy service. Drawing on a unique blend of both marketing and technical expertise, we will work with you to identify your organization's online strengths and weaknesses, create a clear strategy and plan of work, and produce the optimized online presence you need.
You may need a web consultant if:
- You want to establish a new web presence
- You are considering a complete site redesign or replacement
- You need to establish a clear business rationale for investing in change
- Your site is no longer reflecting the proper marketing messages
- You want to explore fresh ideas with a new designer
- Your website has not kept pace with the growth of your organization
- You simply wish to talk through the performance of your website
How Consultancy Works
ELM Design World’s web consultancy service is offered on an hourly fee basis, with no minimum time commitment. Consultancy meetings can be held in person at your place of business or at a neutral location such as a cafe, online via email or with a Skype videoconference, or by phone.
Web consultancy is an investment in your organization’s success. Your improved web presence, clear messaging, audience-targeted content, and professional appearance can easily pay several times over the cost of the service.